child care health consultant
We help maintain health and safety
in child care centers!
What does that look like?
- Provide consultation and coaching on health and safety practices to help programs prevent and manage injury and infectious disease
- Develop strategies for inclusion of children with special health care needs
- Support adherence to both child care rules, regulations, and best practices
- Provide health and safety technical assistance and training
- Help facilities develop and review policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to community health and social service resources
- Assist programs with quality improvement strategies
Why do we do this?
Studies have confirmed that a CCHC improves the health and safety of
children in early care and education programs by:
- Increasing staff knowledge of health issues in child care settings
- Increasing compliance with health and safety best practice standards
- Improving the quality of health and safety policies and practices,
including handwashing, sanitation, and safe sleep practices
- Increasing the number of children who receive oral, developmental,
vision, and hearing screenings and assessments
- Improving children’s access to a medical home, enrollment in health
insurance, and up-to-date immunization status
- Strengthening environmental health practices
- Promoting the inclusion of children with special health care needs
let us help you today
Complete the form below if you are interested in receiving free assistance from Partnership.